Friends of the Festival
Becoming a Friend of Cambridge Wordfest is the perfect way to both support and enjoy all that the festival has to offer. Help us to bring high quality, wide ranging literary events to Cambridge and enjoy a series of benefits. Membership of the Friends scheme is available at different levels, see below for the different prices and what each level has to offer.
To become a Friend of the Festival you can
- Join online at the bottom of this page
- Complete the downloadable form and return to the festival office
If you would like a hard copy of the form sent through the post please call the festival office on 01223 515335 or email email@example.com.
Friend of the Festival £18, joint £28
- Priority booking one week ahead of the general public*
- Advance mailing of the festival programme
- First entry to festival venues
- Reserved seats in front rows
- Regular e-newsletters
Best Friend of the Festival £35, joint £55
All of the Friend benefits plus:
- 10% discount on books bought from Heffers throughout the year*
- 10% discount on ticket prices during the priority booking period. Priority booking period for Spring Wordfest is from 22 February 2013 to 28 February 2013*
- Invitations to festival receptions and special events
- Offers at selected cafés and restaurants in Cambridge, including 20% off your final food bill at Pizza Express Jesus Lane
All of the Best Friend benefits plus:
- Four complimentary tickets for each festival
- Exclusive Benefactor events
- Acknowledgement of support on festival website and programme
- First option to book for special events
*Click here for further details of all member benefits.
By submitting your details, you are indicating your consent to receiving communications from us.